Change CQ Admin Password
Change Admin Password
There are various way you can change admin password. Lets see two methods,
- Change Admin Password from CQ Console
1) Login as admin and navigate to:
2) Choose the Administrator user account from the left panel, so that you see its profile information in the right panel.
3) Click the Edit icon (pencil) on the bottom right of the profile panel.
4) Enter the new CQ admin account password in the New Password field and the current CQ admin account password in the Your Password field of the profile edit form and click the Save icon (downwards arrow) on the bottom right of that panel.
- Change Admin Password from CRX Console
- Go to CRX Explorer and click on user Administration
- Click on user administration
- Nevigate to admin user
- Click on change password