CQ Package Manager
- CQ data can be migrated/moved from one CQ instance to another CQ instance using CQ Packages.
- CQ Package is essentially a zip file with additional mata data.
- Package Manager is Management Console for Managing CQ Packages.
- Package Manager provide various options including create, update, install, uninstall, delete of CQ Packages.
Working with CQ Packages using Package Manager:
- In order to create CQ Package, First Login in to CRX using HOST:PORT/crx/explorer/index.jsp.
- You can "also" go to package manager from CQ welcome screen and then click on packages
- Then go to HOST:PORT/crx/packmgr/index.jsp
- To create package click on create package
- Give Package name, Version and Group
- Once Package is created you can click on edit and select resource you want to include to package using filter
- Once all filters are selected, click on ok and then click on build package
- This will build package with all content you selected in filter section
- Once package is created, Go can select various options available in package manager
- You can download this package in your file system and migrate to any other environment.
- You can use upload package to install package to other environment.
Detail information about package manager can be obtained from Here
Curl command to manage packages:
CQ Provide HTTP service for administrator to manage packages.