CQ Thread Dump
- System is performing slow
- Response time is slow
- Some of the request is responding slow
There are various way you can find set of current running threads in CQ:
Go to HOST:PORT/system/console/config and navigate to thread tab to find all running thread.
Using java tool:
- first find process ID of CQ process. You can use command ps -ef | grep java | grep <author or publish> in unix based system and Ctrl + Shift + Esc in window
- Then you can use jstack tool to get thread dump using command jstack <PID> >> thread.txt and run same command for 10 times in interval of 2 second.
- Once you have thread dump you can use any thread analyzer tool to find long running thread
You can use any of following tool to analyze thread dump